jimmy on scooter.png

Affordable. Fun. Sustainable.

Electric Motor

Scooter Sharing


Four easy steps.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 11.41.49 am.pn


Subscription based service.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 11.50.15 am.pn

subscription packages coming soon.



Become an ambassador.

Open to all University College Students.

Do I need a licence?

Yes, in WA, SA & QLD the scooter registers as a moped vehicle and is available to all Australian licensed drivers with a ‘C’/ ‘R’/ ‘R-E’/ ‘R-N’ class licence and overseas licenced drivers with a valid motor driving licence.  

In NSW, VIC & TAS you need a registered scooter/motorcycle licence.


If you’re using an overseas licence, you must also: 

• Comply with any other conditions of your licence. 

• Hold a current licence that is not suspended or cancelled (you cannot drive on your overseas licence if you are disqualified from driving or your driving privileges are withdrawn). 

Become a UWA GGo Student ambassador.

Receive a three-month free trial.

Limited places available. Get in quick!

Thanks for submitting!


FAQ. Video How To. 24h Support.